Sunday, December 5, 2010

Teapots

After my last post about tea, I thought it may be worth showing our collection of teapots. They all do indeed get used, whether we want a smaller amount of tea (the yellow one), a large amount of tea (the large Brown Betty in the back), or something in between (the blue traditional one in the back or the red Le Creuset in the front).


Joan has been gone this weekend and I've been making a pots of tea for myself in the large Brown Betty, simply because it was already out. This has probably been a mistake as I've either have been unable to finish the pot, it's been cold by the time I get to the last cups, or I've been hyper as can be after drinking so much tea (I've only been drinking strong black tea, Irish Breakfast and Grand Keemun for those who want to know)
. Still, all the tea has yet to give me enough gumption to what to go outside where there's four inches of fresh snow, the first of the year. I'll just stay inside where it's warm, and so is the tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment